Tuf Class™ Rectangular Table (Red).
Tuf Class™ = Laminate Top, Hardwood Under-Frame & Legs.
Laminate Top, Hardwood Under-Frame & Legs.
- High quality long lasting tables at an affordable price
- Brightly coloured laminate table tops with solid wood under-frames and legs
- Hardwearing and wipe clean laminate tops are designed for school use
- All wood has multi-coated scratch resistant varnish
- Rounded bullnosed edged table tops for extra durability & added safety
- Product made with hardwood selected from sustainable forests
- Meets recommended EN1729 part 1 Primary Height Size Marks
- Coordinate well with our Tuf Class™ Classroom Wooden Chair ranges
- Quick and easy assembly
|EN1729 European Size Guide |
|Size ||Age ||Year ||Seat height ||Table height |
|1 ||3-4 ||Nursery ||260mm ||460mm |
|2 ||4-6 ||KS1 ||310mm ||530mm |
|3 ||6-8 ||KS2 ||350mm ||590mm |
|4 ||8-11 ||KS3 ||380mm ||640mm |
|5 ||11-14 ||KS4 ||430mm ||710mm |
|6 ||14+ / Adult ||Post 16 ||460mm ||760mm |
|Lab A ||N/A ||N/A ||445mm ||650mm |
|Lab B ||N/A ||N/A ||560mm ||750mm |
|Lab C ||N/A ||N/A ||610mm ||850mm |
|Lab D ||N/A ||N/A ||685mm ||900mm |
Not all products are available in every size, some sizes vary.
Based on European Standard EN1729. Sizes are recommendations only.