Terms & Conditions
- All items strictly net.
- Unless ordering via approved Purchase Order, accounts are due for payment on the date the goods are ordered.
- The Company’s policy is constantly to improve its products. The Company therefore reserves the right to change specifications, colours, prices etc at any time. Where product dimensions, finish etc are critical, details should be confirmed prior to placing your order.
- VAT at the appropriate rate applies to all products sold in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- All export orders outside the European Union are exempt from VAT, however freight and documentation charges will be charged at cost.
- All prices shown are £ Sterling and are subject to VAT. VAT will be applied to prices and carriage charges at the rate ruling at the date of despatch.
- Cancellations - Orders cannot be amended or cancelled except with our written consent and on terms which will indemnify theClassroom.co against any loss. Goods agreed to be returned or exchanged for reasons not within our control will incur a minimum 50% handling charge. Items which are made to order / special order are non-returnable.
- Standard delivery is to UK mainland, tailgate only (unless otherwise agreed), excluding Highlands (North of Glasgow & Edinburgh) & Islands. Additional charges apply to other locations, please check prior to ordering.
- Additional charges can apply for domestic deliveries. Failed deliveries may result in re-delivery charges.
Please check your orders carefully
- Returned goods can only be accepted if previously authorised by theClassroom.co any products ordered in error will incur a handling charge of up to 50%. This does not include return carriage costs.
- In the event that any goods are damaged in transit notification to the theClassroom.co must be made within 24 hours of delivery.
- theClassroom.co reserves the right to recover any costs incurred should litigation be necessary in order to obtain monies legitimately owed to the Company.
Credit / Debit Card Information
theClassroom.co uses Secure Trading as our credit and debit card processing company. When you pay by credit or debit card, you are transferred to Secure Tradings secure servers to complete payment.
theClassroom.co does not hold any of your credit or debit card information.